Characters, Emcee, Announcer, Friendly Deep Male
I've been told I have a great voice since I was a teen. Imagine Johnny Cash meets Walter Cronkite. My voice is boomy and deep, strong and articulate.
I can be animated and wild or extreme just as I can be the conservative announcer. Accents can be performed too. I do India, British, Midwest, and mid Southern.
I studied voice and diction and had professional training.
Presentations can be done casually or I can speak in an articulate manner, neutral or friendly.
Commercials can vary wildly, from the stereotypical monster truck ad, to friendly articulate, conversational, neutral or friendly
Characters can be soft, mean, surfer/hippie, conservative or accented.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents can be performed too. I do India, British, Midwest, and mid Southern.
My Voice Experience
I've been on Radio as a DJ and News and Weather. Done PSA's voice overs for TV. Also worked as an Event Emcee, Web Voice, and MOH.
Went to Brown Institute of Broadcasting where I studied Voice and Diction. Studied Communications and Mass Media at California State University at San Marcos.
My Studio Equipment
Have Pro Tools, Sony's Sound Forge, FCP, Soundtrack Pro,
A wide variety of loops and some Royalty Free music, and effects and
I will go in blind to a project, do copywriting, and improvisation
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Bast by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Bast is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Bast does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Bast was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Bast does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Bast was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.