Authoritive, Crisp, Pleasant, Deep,
I have an inviting warm voice. I speak clear and professional. My voice can change for different styles and projects. I speak directly to the listener in a genuine tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish or English. "Barrio" Mexican accent to proper Spanish. English varies from street slang to pro commercial quality. I am a formally trained broadcast journalist.
My Voice Experience
As a program director for several radio stations I've recorded and produced hundreds of radio spots for local and regional ads. I am also a musician which offers me the opportunity to produce high quality original jingles. I have also recorded commercial music as a singer/songwriter. As a broadcaster I have worked for CBS, NBC, and ABC as a television news reporter.
I was trained at the Defense Information School in Ft. Benjamin Harrison Indiana. Many famous talents have graduated there including the guy that made the school famous... "Good Morning Vietnam".
My Studio Equipment
I currently own a Korg 24 track digital studio and a Korg Triton keyboard for music ambience or music beds and effects.
I have worked with several local and regional ad agencies and recording studios including Maxamedia in Dallas, TX.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Aguero by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Aguero is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Aguero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Aguero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Aguero does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Aguero was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.