• Melissa LaFore is registered with Voice123 since 2009-06-24.
Melissa LaFore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa LaFore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Melissa LaFore started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Melissa LaFore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Melissa LaFore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa LaFore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My vocal range can be fun and playful to serious and sincere. I have done many educational training modules and video's along with television and radio commercials as well. I can do accents in Australian and British as well as light Hispanic. From smooth and sultry to serious or sassy - just let me know the style you want and I'll do the rest!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, and light Hispanic
My Voice Experience
I am currently a freelance voiceover specialist working from my home studio outside Atlanta, GA with over 20 years in the voiceover industry.
Over the past few years I've done educational modules for such companies as Kraft Foods, The Stagen Institute, Cisco, Knowledge Horizon and KC Learning to name a few.
Vocal work also includes - Sales DVD’s for Starbucks, Sanyo, Hilton Hotels, Univision and Sony Bluetooth.
Radio/tv/internet commercials - for The National Association of Broadcasters, TLC, The Food Network & most recently an infomercial for the Christie Harris Eyebrow Planer.
On-hold messaging for such clients as Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Halliburton, Harley Davidson, Disney, Johnson and Johnson, Dish Network and more.
I have done commercial dub overs for AT&T and movie dub overs in the movie “A Viking Saga- Son of Thor”.
Most recently I completed the role of the “Manta” in the new animated movie “The Dolphin Story of a Dreamer” to be released on DVD/ Blue Ray in Feb/March of 2010.
Past experience includes - Production and on air experience at radio stations in Valdosta, GA, Pittsburgh, PA and Winston-Salem, NC. Currently working from home studio in the Atlanta area.
My Studio Equipment
Work with Adobe audition at my home studio.
I work from home so am able to offer very quick turnaround at a reasonable rate. When it comes to my work ethic it's simple- I'm not satisfied until you are.
Thank you and have a great day!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Melissa LaFore by email or phone, please click here.