Youthful, Energetic, Soothing, Informative
• Melissa Glidden is registered with Voice123 since Sep 11, 2010.
Melissa Glidden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa Glidden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Melissa Glidden started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Melissa Glidden is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Melissa Glidden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa Glidden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Energetic, humorous and charismatic for characters or commercials, welcoming and inviting for professional presentations or orientations, soothing and informative for narrations and public service announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Muncie, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British: intellectual, calming and warm, or humorous.
My Voice Experience
Though I have no professional voice over experience, I have acted in theatre and in films for years, and completed several voice over projects for a voice and diction class in college, which I obtained an A+ in. I still have the scripts, as well!
BA in English, University of Texas-Pan American (minor in theatre) - training in voice, diction, and acting. Completed coursework in communication and public relations.
My Studio Equipment
The sound studio belongs to a close friend. It is complete with a top of the line mixer, Neumann microphones, and other Neumann products.
I spent many years as a performing musician (solo acoustic guitar and piano singer-songwriter) and as such have spent ample time in recording studios. I know how to record, mix, and edit my own tracks, as well as provide original music for them. Today, I primarily work with teenagers in vocational education. Keeping them engaged has as much to do with my energy (vocal and non-vocal) as it does with the activities provided for them. Currently I am seeking to build a freelance career in voice overs, writing, design, and photography. While I do not have much experience in voice overs, it is only because I just recently realized it could be an excellent career opportunity for me! I know for certain that I have the skills and experience necessary to thrive in this field, and am excited to get started building my portfolio.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Melissa Glidden by email or phone, please click here.