clear, upbeat, smooth, articulate, friendly, authoritative, soft
My natural voice is friendly and articulate, but as each project is unique and requires its own style, I can show a range of emotions/vocal styles for various projects.
Genuine and believable for the conversational read,
Clear and professional for corporate or technical narrations,
Upbeat and energetic for commercials.
I am a native English speaker, I have been speaking French since I was 11 years old, and I now speak conversational Spanish after having lived in Barcelona, Spain and Colombia.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Melissa Fabregas
My Voice Experience
I have been working as a full time voice actress for nearly three years. I have completed hundreds of projects, including audiobooks, corporate and medical narrations, commercials, video games, explainer videos, IVRs, meditations, etc. I have clients in several countries on 6 continents and I have done voiceover in English, French, and Spanish.
Before focusing on voiceover, I worked as on camera talent as well as doing post production, including video editing. I believe this gives me a well rounded perspective on what it takes to complete media related jobs.
Nailing the Audition - class at Voice One SF
Regular Volunteer at Learning Ally, nonprofit that produces audiobooks for the blind and dyslexic
SF Play Reading Group
Palo Alto Play Reading Group
BS in Civil Engineering
My Studio Equipment
mic: AKG C-214 condenser microphone
interface: Scarlett 2i2
computer: MacBook Air
software: Adobe Audition for sound, Final Cut Pro for video
**I work in a studio well treated with Auralex foam
Before focusing on voiceover, I did have a startup where I was a cofounder and spokesperson for the brand. I gained a lot of experience doing presentations in both English and Spanish. I also cohosted a cooking show on YouTube where we would share recipes and interview guests each episode.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Melissa Fabregas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Fabregas is a Premium subscriber.
• Melissa Fabregas has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours