Easy Going, Friendly Mom, Vibrant, Mid-life sound
I have a pleasant mid-life sound. My range is versatile and highly capable of providing a strong announcer style, an effective and professional corporate/medical presentation, or a soft emotional narrative style.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Bayside, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can be a native New Yawker(New York City) or a Lawn Guylander(Long Island, New York).
My Voice Experience
Much of my experience developed from working in Radio and Television. I spent 10 years working on the air, including live producing for other talent as well as recording and editing local commercials and PSA's. In addition, I worked as the Lead Audio Mastering Technician for a large duplication/replicating facility. An example of some of the company's clients included Simon & Schuster Audiobooks, Def Jam, and Arista; Plus labels under the Universal Music Group such as Polygram, Island Records, A & M, and Motown. I handled final production mastering for hundreds of Artists.
I have earned both a BA in Media Studies and a BA in Sociology along with a Film Studies minor. I studied Audio Engineering and Radio/Television production as an undergraduate student at the New York Institute of Technology. I enjoy participating in a Voiceover seminars and have taken a number of them through Edge Studios in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full home studio and generally use Adobe Audition. However, other software I have available are Logic Express Audacity, Garageband, and Goldwave. My standard microphone is a Shure SM58. I have access to other local studios if needed and I am close to Manhattan.
I have an extensive background in IT Technical Support and use both Windows and Mac operating systems at home and for production. I can readily adapt to software and hardware changes in the industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Melissa Brodman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Brodman is a Standard subscriber.
• Melissa Brodman was last active on Voice123 5 days ago