characters, average girl, airhead girl, sexy woman
• Melanie Fagan is registered with Voice123 since Apr 29, 2008.
• Melanie Fagan started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Melanie Fagan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Melanie Fagan was last active on Voice123 86 days ago
Professional voice for presentations and phone systems, fun/sexy voice for commercials, friendly multifaceted voice for narration, character voices for story telling, soprano singing voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Crestwood, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Irish, English. I do not fluently speak the language but can read text in spanish. I can also mimic many voices after hearing them.
My Voice Experience
I started as a sports reporter for my college radio station, where I majored in radio broadcasting. I learned production skills the "old fashioned" way, with razor and grease pencil. I have since explored video editing and recording and won't turn back. Went on to reporting and hosting experience at the college radio station and then to news writing and production experience at the college station. Before college was over I moved on to news writing and production at a local major market radio station and then went on to co- host on a national radio network and producer at a local station. Along with many community theater projects including both plays and musicals I also worked as a vocalist in a 70's musical act for a few years.
B.A. with a major in Radio Broadcasting, and minor in Theater, musical vocal training, 10 years of community theater experience in plays and musicals, improvisation workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Melanie Fagan
I have worked in the legal industry and will not shy away from reading materials of this nature. I also have and ability to read medical texts with excellent pronounciation. I do not fluently speak a foreign language but can convincingly read spanish and irish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Melanie Fagan by email or phone, please click here.