Warm, Friendly and Conversational Spanish Female Voiceover
Her voice is warm, friendly and conversational and also corporative, if you need it. Very versatile.
Megui is a Spanish and Catalan female voiceover with own professional soundproof studio, based in Barcelona Spain and powered by ProTools.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
SPANISH (Castilian accent)
NEUTRAL Spanish (Latinamerican accent)
ENGLISH with Spanish accent
My Voice Experience
She is a voiceover artist with 15 years of recording experience providing voiceover services worldwide.
Megui is the Spanish voice-over artist for United Nations, Apple, Ebay, Lyondelbasell, BASF, McDonald’s, Revlon, Samsung, Bwin, Hits Mobile, Custo Barcelona, Kia, Disney, Spotify, BMW, Grammy, Banco Santander, Movistar, Endesa, Zara...
You can hear her voice on TV, radio, cinema, internet or smartphones. At work, at home. In multimedia applications, presentations or national and international campaigns. And so brilliant each time!
- Communications, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain).
- Voice Actors Course in the Institut del Teatre de Barcelona: Mercè Mariner, Montse Vellvehí (Spain).
- Dubbing voiceover lessons: Montse Miralles, Xavi de Llorens (Spain).
My Studio Equipment
Newman quality microphone. Soundproof Studio. Protools and Adobe Audition software and hardware. Source-connect connection. MP3/WAVE/AIFF files and own Ftp.
She works with Source Connect for remote live recordings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Megui Cabrera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megui Cabrera is a Premium subscriber.
• Megui Cabrera was last active on Voice123 16 days ago