Clear, Intelligent, Inviting, Warm, Friendly
From clean and light to warm and mellow, this is a voiceover with fantastic clarity and versatility.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although my native accent is Canadian, my mother is American and I grew up right next to the border. So this means I am flexible with my accent. In fact, most of the voice over jobs I do are 50/50 Canadian and American!
My Voice Experience
I'm an actor, teacher and voice over artist. Recently, I spent a year being a DJ, which was great fun! Here is what one of my Voice123 clients have said about me:
"I'm a huge fan of your voice, and also look forward to future work with you. I was very impressed at the fast turnaround and how you can take direction."
Gary Terzza Voice Over Masterclass, London, UK
Voice over workshop with Marcy Goldberg, Vancouver, Canada
Voice training with Sonja Bakker, Vancouver, Canada
I received a BFA in Acting from the University of Victoria, Canada, and an MA in Cross-Sectoral Community Arts from Goldsmiths College, London, UK.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio, which has the following equipment:
B-1 Behringer Condenser Microphone
Mci 100 Tube Ultragrain Behringer Preamp
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound card
I also work as a theatre practitioner working with a broad range of clients: from young children learning about drama to adult offenders discovering drama for the first time.
My past careers have been in the public sector both in Canada and in the UK where I have used my acting skills to deliver presentations and lead workshops.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Megan Bunting by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megan Bunting is a Standard subscriber.
Megan Bunting does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Megan Bunting was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Megan Bunting does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Megan Bunting was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.