Inviting, Warm, Real, Friendly, Intelligent, Wry
Are you looking for a voice that will make you feel like you've just been wrapped in a soft, warm blanket?
Or maybe a smart, relatable woman that knows her stuff with a little *wink*...
Or how about an energetic TV/Radio announcer excited about sharing the latest with you!
I've got just the voice for you :-)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: East Indian (Bombay/Delhi), Middle Eastern (Persian), British, New York
My Voice Experience
I am a professional Voice Over Artist, Singer, and TV Host.
Voice over work has included audiobooks, radio spots, news presenter, promos, jingles, video game characters, and commercials.
I've done 9 Audiobooks with about 30-60 unique characters per book, ranging from cute little children to grumpy old men. My narrator voice is calming yet intelligent and engaging.
I was born in the US and speak neutral American English, but also specialize in the East Indian Accent and have done entire books in it!
Examples of my voice over work on Youtube:
I graduated from NYU (BFA Drama) where I studied acting and voice technique.
I've also done private voice-over training with Doriane Elliott, Carrie Faverty, and Ryan Fagman.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Meetu Chilana
I was a singer for Cirque du Soleil where I hung upside down and sang 3 octaves! :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Meetu Chilana by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meetu Chilana is a Standard subscriber.
• Meetu Chilana was last active on Voice123 245 days ago