Cute, cartoonlike, girl next door, young
Cute, sparky and young for animation characters
Flirty, sassy, natural and fun for commercials
Theatrical and real for radio dramas
Calming and intelligent for presentations and narrations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Australian, English, RP, Cockney, Valley Girl, New Zealand, South African, French.
My Voice Experience
“Unique, sassy, committed, diverse, sparky; Meaghan is rapidly
creating a fascinating profile.” Geoffrey Rush
Working with top agents Heather Vergo at Atlas (USA) and Sophie Jermyn (Australia) and armed with a three year acting degree, Meaghan Davies has carved out an impressive career internationally, having worked with industry giants including Brian Henson (Henson Company), Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation), Catherine Keener and Geoffrey Rush.
Based in Los Angeles, Meaghan has quickly become a talent to be watched! Her resume boasts over 200 episodes of animation televised to hundreds of countries across the globe. Series include Bananas In Pyjamas, Sea Princesses and Tracey McBean. She was also the voice of Cartoon Network and The Boomerang Channel across South East Asia and Australia. Meaghan has also worked on award winning radio dramas, session sung for international projects, provided telephone prompts for major international players, and continues to voice television and radio commercials.
Bachelor of Arts (Drama) Queensland University of Technology
Accent Workshops in London, Sydney, Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Own Studio - Editing with Logic.
Strengths include animation characters and accents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Meaghan Davies by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meaghan Davies is a Standard subscriber.
• Meaghan Davies was last active on Voice123 50 days ago