Casual, relatable, non-regional, urban, nice, deep
I am a trained barritone vocalist, which translates to my speaking voice. I naturally have a very laid back, warm sound. I can be sultry when needed, but also inject high energy if needed. I have been the young, thoughtful guy for the Honda Civic, and I've gone deep and dark for video game trailers, and have even gone monster truck rally voice for doritos! I can also be kind of fresh, and have fantastic comedic timing...though I'm not sure anybody that would say that, would actually have good comedic timing...but, trust me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I grew up in the south, so sounding like a Texan is not a problem for me, but I also spent some years in New York and Los Angeles, and inherited those accents as well...though I pride myself on being able to be non-regional.
My Voice Experience
My voiceover experience has been primarily commercial and promotional work, though I have done some corporate training videos as well as animation on an educational level. I've done spots for esurance, doritos, even a video game which took my voice to a crazy place! You can currently hear me on the national commercial for Service Master as of July 2013'
I have a degree in theater from Old Dominion University, and have trained as an actor in New York and Los Angeles. I've trained specifically for voiceover with Kelley Davis in Virginia Beach, VA as well as classes with Kalmenson in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Modified Vintage 414
Pro Tools 10
Unknown - Click here to ask Maxx Hennard
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Maxx Hennard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maxx Hennard is a Standard subscriber.
• Maxx Hennard was last active on Voice123 40 days ago