Youthful, Teenage, Nerdy, Stoner, Dude, Friendly
Hi! I've been working in the VO industry for quite a while now. What kind of voice do I have? I've definitely got a youthful sound to my voice. Some keywords would be young, vibrant, friendly, energetic, but I've also got that surfer dude, laid back style as well! I've done everything from be the center of a commercial campaign to voicing audiobooks, to creating characters in animation. I'm also a trained singer if you're in need of jingles! Hopefully I can help you out on your next project! I always have a very quick turnaround time and can usually complete any job within 24 hours!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, New York (Long Island, Brooklyn), Boston, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Southern, Texas.
I have a character I do also that has a very high pitched light voice.
I can impersonate Michael Jackson's speaking and singing voice as well.
My Voice Experience
Ski Liberty Whitetail Roundtop
Camden Community College
Triple T Team by Timbuktoons
Detective Joe by Steven Fichtel
The Benjamin Club by Ann Sloan
Jungle Fever by Linden Bengtson
Living Out Loud by Review and Herald Publishing Association
New Year's Evil by Crossoad Press
Waking The Dead (Transhuman) by Digital Bits
Singing Sammy by KlickTock
CO2 E-Learning by Dan Gies
Lil' Brainiac by Get Bonkers
Misconduct In Education by United Educators
It's So Easy by Nyquist Design
St. Luke's Social Media Rules by Wide Eye TV
Korean English Learning Guide by EECI
Battle of Gettysbury by Rob Child
Boston College (BA Theatre)
Voiceover classes from Peter Pamela-Rose
Voiceover workshop with Heather Henry-Parker of Disney Animation
Acting classes with Brian Reise Acting Studio
Trained Lyric Baritone Singer
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional home studio with a Neumann TLM 103 microphone and Apogee Duet working on a MacBook Pro using ProTools.
I have an amazing work ethic. If I am tasked with a project, it will be completed. It is my ambition to make a career in voiceover and my ultimate dream is to voice a Disney musical animated film one day.
I wanted to be a sportscaster at one point. Maybe one day I'll be the voice on the voicemail of Major League Baseball. A boy can dream right!?
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maxwell Glick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maxwell Glick is a Premium subscriber.
• Maxwell Glick was last active on Voice123 2 days ago