Warm, relaxed, sultry, sexy, refreshing, creative
Commercials - For commercials I typically use a slightly deeper and sultry voice for masculine items and a fun and perky voice for family or children oriented items.
Promos - Faster tones and a more exciting style work best here.
IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages - Friendly, professional, and articulate for all phone messages.
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites - Smooth, slightly deeper and professional in style. Sometimes a specific dialect is preferred.
Audiobooks - I start out with a friendly introductory voice, then use character voices and take on the tone of the book.
Video-games - I assume the role of the game and character. If its fast and high pitched or slow and evil. I match the role.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, French, Spanish, Asian, Brooklyn I can pick up accents fairly quickly and I have an extensive collection of training materials.
I have a large collection of characters. From children to seniors, professionals to goofballs, witches to angels, goblins to ghouls. If you need it, I can do it!
My Voice Experience
I have done phone systems including voice mail and on hold for major restaurant group
I have read audiobooks.
I have done commercial/business presentation
Animation and videogame voices
Katrina Cook - acting and auditioning skills
Cliff Zellman - voiceover skills
Pat Farley - creating characters and narrating
Jill Kline - voiceover skills
Lynn Metrik, MA - Voice and Speech Expert
September Day - the business of voiceover
Bob Carter - character development
Tony Oliver - creating character's
Neil Kaplin - character's
Doug Goodrich - Improv
My Studio Equipment
I have my own custom built home studio.
I had been very successful in the restaurant business.
I have found that experience beneficial when customizing audio training manuals for Restaurants.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maureen Boutilier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maureen Boutilier is a Standard subscriber.
Maureen Boutilier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maureen Boutilier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maureen Boutilier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maureen Boutilier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.