Full, rich, soulful baritone/professional singer
• Matt Mackelcan is registered with Voice123 since Oct 12, 2009.
Matt Mackelcan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Mackelcan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Matt Mackelcan started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Matt Mackelcan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Matt Mackelcan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Mackelcan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am a professional singer-songwriter in the indie pop rock genre with formal musical training and education in vocals, composition and guitar. I perform regularly as a solo act and with as leader of a band at a variety of venues all over the southeast and throughout the U.S. (including at South by Southwest Music Festival, Sundance Film Festival, LA Film Festival, House of Blues, Hard Rock Live, Capital One Citrus Bowl, SeaWorld, etc). I have shared the stage with many notable artists including Gavin DeGraw, Edwin McCain, Martin Sexton, Brett Dennen, Matt Nathanson, Howie Day, Will Hoge, Jupiter Coyote, Rick Springfield, Hall & Oates, Rusted Root, Third Eye Blind, The Samples and others. I have performed live in studio at multiple radio stations around the southeastern region and am currently being played on 105.5 The Bridge in Charleston South Carolina with a single titled "Drive". I have also two fully-produced CDs so far and am working on a third, collaborating with a producer in Los Angeles.
My vocal style is generally described as big, full, rich, and slightly husky with an upbeat and soulful tone. I have range from low tenor to bass. I offer services in songwriting and jingle writing, with music of my own that has recently been considered for television shows, advertisements/commercials and film licensing deals recently. I am happy to craft creative jingles and consider it a particular skill of mine.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt Mackelcan
My Voice Experience
Extensive time in studio and on stage, recording and performing
Singer-songwriter with performing experience for 10 years (since 1999)
Bachelors degree in Music (vocals, composition, guitar)
Rising jingle guru
My Studio Equipment
Access to full music recording and production studio
Funny guy, enjoy humor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Mackelcan by email or phone, please click here.