Low, Mellow, Sweet, Masculine, Regal
• Matthew Morrissette is registered with Voice123 since Feb 02, 2008.
Matthew Morrissette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Morrissette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Matthew Morrissette started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Matthew Morrissette is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Matthew Morrissette does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Morrissette was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My singing voice is a low bass with a range below Bb. My speaking voice resonates my singing voice. I can be loud and boistrous or soft and sweet. I can do character voices for audio book readings (with a well developed falsetto for high voices). My voice is very masculine and would be well suited for commercials or even adult content. It is also well suited for voice overs and messages for voicemail. I also would be interested in pod-casting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, British English
My Voice Experience
My experience is mainly in singing. I was trained by a private tutor for 5 years as a teen ager, also attended SYMS Music school at UNH, and in college was a bass in the a capella group the Chorallaries of MIT.
Musically trained privately on piano and voice. College classes on voice and the actor. Theatre concentration in University.
My Studio Equipment
Samson C-03U USB Microphone. Sound proof studio. Audio processing software on Mac.
I have a degree in marketing and uncanny ability to remember and imitate advertisements and jingles, many from many years back. All of my family uses me as their primary voice mail greeting because my voice demands an air of respect which makes them feel more secure.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matthew Morrissette by email or phone, please click here.