Hip, young, smooth, cool, edgy, sexy, masculine
One of the most versatile voices in the industry today. Cool and hip, warm and deep, wry and witty, rugged and manly, smooth and sophisticated, quirky and energetic...a lot of variation for a great range of projects. Great with wordy copy as well as medical copy. My voice lends itself to corporate presentations, movie trailers and promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include Persian, Israeli, NY, Southern, Midwest...can sound like Jack Nicholson, Christian Slater, Benjamin Bratt, Billy Zane, Brad Pitt, Peter Falk, Sly Stallone, Keanu Reeves, Dennis Leary, George Clooney, Matthew Fox.
My Voice Experience
Have done tv and radio commercials for Coca Cola, McDonalds, Nascar, PNc Bank, Partnership for a Drug Free America, Black Angus Steakhouse, Molson, California Dairy Association, Toyota and Toro just to name a few. Promos for ABC, CBS, and FX. Have done several voices for web series including Acting School Academy starring Mr. Belding from Saved By the Bell. Have also done voice work for the daytime soap One Life to Live.
Nassau Community College
School for Film and Television-NY
The Groundlings Theater
My Studio Equipment
I use a Sennheiser 416 Mic with a Yamaha Audiogram6 USB Audio Interface with a fully loaded Imac. I use both Logic and Garageband.
Black belt in Karate
Have skied for nearly 25 years
Big outdoor enthusiast
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Jayson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Jayson is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Jayson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Jayson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Jayson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Jayson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.