Clean, young, conversational, upbeat.
I've been a secret-agent space werewolf, military leaders, sinister aliens, and young warriors in Richard L. Sanders' "Phoenix Conspiracy" Audiobooks. I've been a disgruntled cop battling the zombie hordes in the hit game "Contagion". I've also breathed life into countless mind-numbing medical and technical training videos.
I’ve played at the Grand Ole Opry, been quoted in Rolling Stone, and made a name for myself in new media circles as a musician, podcaster, and freelance producer. I own my own studio and have been producing my own material for over seven years now.
I tend to experiment with my sound a lot, but unless I'm screaming or snoring people tell me they love my voice. I’ll take their word for it, but you can find out for yourself by listening to the samples or contacting me. All I know is that I have a voice that can do many things, most of which involves talking.
My specialties are:
* Intense promo reads (movie trailer, sports commercial, etc.)
* Audiobook narration (with or without character voices)
* Highly technical reads (I can manage convoluted polysyllables from medical or technological training copy)
* Sarcastic, Denis Leary-esque reads
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Jingles, Podcasting, Television, Internet, Music
My Voice Experience
I've provided narrative, promotional, and hosting vocals for podcasters and ad agencies for over 8 years now. Previous clients include Staples.com, Richard L. Sanders (author), Monochrome LLC's "Contagion" video game, GSN Online, Porter Novelli, Deliver Magazine, and Bigelow Tea.
As part of the podcasting boom of the early 2000's, I did extensive voice work for independent, hobbyist, and professional producers. I also produced my own sci-fi themed music podcast featuring robot voices, sound effects, and alien characters.
B.A. Music, Whitworth University - Emphasis in composition, also studied theater, improv, creative writing, poetry, as well as continuing my private voice and piano instruction. Graduated with honors in 2001.
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
Mac Pro (Core 2 Quad), Logic Studio 9
16- or 24-bit AIFF, WAV, MP3, AAC, or Apple Lossless (stereo or mono) via FTP access at matthewebel.com or your server, DropBox, or CD/DVD
Depends on amount of material to read, typically under 48 hours.
I have an extensive musical background, earning my primary living as a performing/recording artist. I can create custom music for jobs, just ask for rates. I also have experience with technology and programming and can read both medical and tech copy with ease.
As I own my own studio, I can typically fulfill voice jobs in less than 48 hours if I'm not on tour– and I will not accept a job until I can give the client an ETA that's acceptable to them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Matthew Ebel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Ebel is a Standard subscriber.
Matthew Ebel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Ebel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matthew Ebel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Ebel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.