Guy next door, smooth, conversational, cool
Young adult male, teenager, smooth, casual, guy next door, energetic, friendly, conversational storytelling, sophisticated/cool, intense/trailer.
Can add pretty much any variation to any type of project (commercial, narration, etc) as requested
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Japanese, Jamaican, Hispanic (Mexican), Middle Eastern (Saudi Arabia), U.S. Northern (N Je)
My Voice Experience
Hi! I am a full-time voice-over talent as of December 2014.
I have theatre/musical theatre experience dating back to high school, which I continued even into college. My first actual voice-over work was for a video game project in college, where I voiced a non-main space marine. I have also done much independent research about the voice-over industry, including marketing skills, performance tips, and technical knowledge. Finally, people have often commented on how good my voice is, which led me to my preparation for this industry.
Produced 1 audiobook with ACX.
"Strobe Edge" fan made animation.
Carolina Pride Carwash Systems and Solutions.
Bachelor's of Business Administration from Campbell University, December 2014.
Provided voice-over for a video game project in college.
Conducted much independent research.
Consulted with a professional voice-over coach, who gave me positive feedback.
My Studio Equipment
Computer and Software: Toshiba Satellite C55-B5270. Studio One 2
Audio Interface: PreSonus Audiobox USB.
Mission Statement: Matthew Castellucci Voice-over delivers professional voice-over recordings at a low/reasonable price, with the aim of 100% customer satisfaction. Audio will be edited for final use unless otherwise requested by the client.
I think my Business degree and theatre experience have been a useful combination for helping me start my voice-over business. But I guess I'll let my clients make the final decision!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matthew Castellucci by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Castellucci is a Standard subscriber.
• Matthew Castellucci was last active on Voice123 358 days ago