soothing, calm, rich timber, full bodied, tranquil
The guy next door, great for car and truck advertisements. soothing and calm for PSA's. Smooth and powerful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt Grant
My Voice Experience
Voiced many advertisements for PSA's and local merchants. Voiced artist profiles for airplay.
Radio Broadcasting Diploma in 1994 from Woodstock Community College. Woodstock,NB
My Studio Equipment
Sony Forge Audio Studio 9.0
Blue snowball microphone
HP Laptop/Windows Vista
Several years of radio on-air experience.
Volunteered at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver ,BC, Canada
I can work with anyone. I'm pleasant, approachable, creative, witty, passionate and very personable. Can have a conversation with ANYONE.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Grant by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Grant is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Grant was last active on Voice123 326 days ago