Warm, smooth, clear and professional voice over
Hard Sell: High energy advert about the great outdoors, a lively and enthusiastic read.
Horror Story Narration: A gripping read in a storyteller style
Radio Imaging: Smooth and professional.
IVR: Clear, precise and informative.
Impersonations & Characters: Fun & versatile voice over for various character voices
TV Announcer: Friendly and warm voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, French, Spanish, Italian, London and Cockney.
I am fluent in Spanish both reading and speech.
Various cartoon characters including: Homer Simpson, Cartman (Southpark).
Children's TV characters including: George and Zippy from Rainbow
Film characters including: The lemur King Julien XIII in the movie "Madagascar"
Adult TV: Mr Bean, Lloyd Grossman, David Mitchell, John Major (Spitting Image character)
My Voice Experience
I have worked in television production for nearly 10 years and am very knowledgeable in working with voice over talent in the recording studio when making programmes for the BBC & Discovery Channel, examples of which include David Tennant. In addition I have recorded my own voice over when reading rough scripts, in order to lay a commentary guide to a programme. This is used when showing a rough cut playout to various clients & other producers.
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass 2013
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U Condenser Mic
Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield Recording Filter
Audacity Recording Software
I'm also a highly proficient musician, singer and songwriter in both classical and contemporary music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Gordon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Gordon is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Gordon was last active on Voice123 337 days ago