Friendly yet authoritative, Characters, Commercial
warm and friendly or fast paced and excited for commercials, solemn and awe inspiring for documentaries, matter of fact for automated systems, over the top or goofy for animated characters
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
cowboy, hillbilly, english, proper, snob, gay, speech impediment, new york, chicago, southern, sports, pitchman, scientific, dry, dumb, slow, fast, excited, reverent, peaceful
My Voice Experience
I have been with KTVX Television (abc affiliate) in Salt Lake City, Utah since 1978. Most of that time has been spent writing, producing, shooting and editing commercials for local businesses. I have been the primary voice for our station for more than 20 years. During that time I have voiced hundreds of commercials, station announcements, public service announcements and documentaries. I feel that I have a talent for interpreting copy and delivering it in a way the viewer can understand. I do not require a great deal of coaching, but I strive to always be teachable. I am an experienced professional and I truly love my work. I have also done some work filling-in at a local radio station hosting the morning show.
All of my training has been on-the-job. My broadcasting career began at age 19. I had an opportunity to get a real job in television and chose that over school.
My Studio Equipment
All of my work is recorded in a properly insulated sound booth through a Senheiser MD421-U-5 microphone by Adobe Audition. Files can be saved and e-mailed as a variety of formats.
I have been writing for television for many years. If asked, I would be happy to proof-read copy and offer suggestions. I am not one of these temperamental "artist" types. If a producer asks me to re-do something, I don't ever have a problem with that. I am very coachable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matt Franchow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Franchow is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Franchow was last active on Voice123 7 days ago