Warm, creative, natural, Australian, global
I am a full-time Australian voice talent based in North America.
My Australian accent is authentic and my voice is heard all around the world. I also work with a North American accent and am heard on national TV campaigns in the US and Canada. See here for an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5_o7v7QgUo&list=UUfMdmZNpCPVfhUxYn_l69SQ
I'm regularly booked for productions that require a real and believable voice.
I record voiceovers for corporate and industrial productions from my home studio.
I can be heard on commercials in a huge mix of styles: personable, energetic, charming, fun, friendly, cool, humorous, and conversational.
I can deliver fast turnaround on every voice project from my full digital home studio, via Source Connect, ipDTL, ISDN (via bridging), Skype, Google Hangouts or phone patch.
My range includes:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, North American (various US and Canadian), French, Indian, New Zealand, German, Russian, Japanese, Irish, Scottish and various British accents.
Here are some examples of my accent work:
My Voice Experience
As a pro Aussie voice, I have collaborated on many, MANY different productions for:
-Corporate/industrial and eLearning narrations: From easy-going, laid back delivery to professional, warm and polished.
-Telephony (IVR/Text to speech/on-hold prompts): Engaging, fun, blue-collar
-Commercials (TV, radio and cinema): National and regional ads. I excel at the natural, fun, quirky read. I also record commercials that are pumped, energetic and have a hard-sell attitude.
-Animation and video games: Wide range of creative characters that are entertaining and believable
-Audiobook: Range of narration styles for thriller, mystery, action, suspense, fiction and non-fiction. Can perform multiple characters, too
-Explainer videos - fresh, natural and real voiceovers for this great new way to communicate messages online
These days it can be hard to make your business stand out, or grasp the attention of the masses. Hiring a voiceover artist to make that message stand out is a GREAT start. Why not take things a step further and engage your audience with a fancy-schmancy international accent?
Some of my clients include:
-National Australia Bank
-University of Southern Queensland
-The Good Guys
-Pirate Express (Teletoon 52x11 animated series) Principal role and additional characters
-The Beach Crew (Channel 10 animated series) Multiple principals and additional characters
-The Marvel Experience Project
-Venetica - XBOX 360/PS3/PC
Extensive characters for narration and commercial productions
-Nancy Wolfson (Commercial)
-Elley Ray Hennessy (Animation)
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica 4033, RODE NT1A, RODE NTG-2, Apogee One, Focusrite ISA ONE, MacBook, TwistedWave
Bachelor of Music (Performance) - Queensland Conservatorium of Music
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Cowlrick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Cowlrick is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Cowlrick was last active on Voice123 87 days ago