classic, intelligent, pleasant, soothing, warm
• Mary Williams is registered with Voice123 since 2010-09-28.
Mary Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mary Williams started his/her voice over career in 1975.
• Currently Mary Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mary Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
well bred, southern, english, sexy,
My Voice Experience
I began my career in the deep south as a country music female disc jockey. This experience encompassed positions such as copywriting, announcing, production director, live remote broadcasting, talk show host, sales etc.
I have also written, produced and sang my own music for several CD's.
I enjoy inspirational speaking and writing.
My voice is deep and resonant offering credibility and trust to the listener. It is soothing and throaty. Crisp tones with slow and distinct pronunciation.
B.S. Degree in Speech Communications from Florida State University - 1975
Radio and television station announcing jobs for commercials.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Mary Williams
Most recently I have been a blog writer documenting personal lessons learned about life and surviving cancer.
My lifetime career experiences include radio announcing, radio talk show host, disc jockey, copywriting, radio commercial production, radio show production, sales.
Other jobs have included positions in marketing, long term care, event planning, and construction.
I am able to walk into any room and talk with anybody. This has given me the advantage of understanding and relating to people, characters and personalities on all levels of life.
I am bright, confident, encouraging and sparkling. I live every moment seeking joy and appreciating life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mary Williams by email or phone, please click here.