It is real
• Mary ssali is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2009.
Mary ssali does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary ssali was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mary ssali started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Mary ssali is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mary ssali does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary ssali was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My Voice is good for adverts, with tone varriations to suit the message in the advert, deep for narrations especially for features and documentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My English accent is in relation to my local language(ie. Luganda) but can be easily and clearly understood by a listener.
My Voice Experience
I have participated in voicing recording and mixing several public announcements, Commercials both in my local language and English,Radio programme promos, features, radio announcenments and documentaries and i also recorded songs.
I started this career after my high school in 1996.
I have a Degree in Business Administartion, a Diploma in Science Technology Physics, CCNA.
My Studio Equipment
The software I use in the process of excecuting my production duties is Adobe Audition.
I can develop a commercial script for voicing.
Having a technical background, I manage the studio and solve most of the technical problems that may arise.
My inrepersonal skills are good and i work well with my voice overs.
My skills from Business administration help me to keep accounatbility and I can cost a job for the client.
I can communuicate effectively and deliver the produced work within deadlines using the latest technology like through email.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mary ssali by email or phone, please click here.