Soothing, Persuasive, Character Specialist
Coined as, "the voice which opens the heart and sows the seeds of generosity," Mary Sarah captivates listeners with her multifaceted voice. Whether improvising spoken word, acting in Shakespeare, or spinning a Commercial, Sarah's voice moves and excites us. Soothing and stimulating, dramatic and playful, there is no limit to what Sarah calls, "the playground of word and sound."
Sarah states, "I love the power of the voice to communicate emotionally and viscerally. I love the vast world of experimentation, and the possibility of what can emerge."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My native tongue is English, though I speak fluent French and have working accents of the British Isles, the rural South, Eastern Europe, Australia, Spain, Mexico, New York and New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
A vocal artist for many years, I have worked extensively in theatre; including Shakespeare, film, video and as a musician with world sounds, creating musical compositions, songs, and performance art across cultures with a multitude of musicians and within various genres.
Trained at The Riverside Shakespeare Academy in New York City, The Actor's Studio and The Royal Tyler Theatre, with emphasis on physical forms of acting that work with voice, body, rhythm and rhyme. Extensive work with world musicians, sound and vocabulary; including West Africa, Inuit Indian, Eastern European, East Indian, Southern Gospel and Classical.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software and editing on Dell Inspiron (Musician) 1500
Songwriter, Studio vocalist, Composer, Empowerment trainer, Speech writer, Editor, Expressive Arts Child Educator, UN Delegate in the Department of Information for The Wittenberg Center for Alternative Resources and Regional Coordinator for Gather the Women in NYC/NJ
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Agliotta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Agliotta is a Standard subscriber.
• Mary Agliotta was last active on Voice123 310 days ago