Elegant, professional, energetic, well spoken
• Mary Permaul is registered with Voice123 since Mar 19, 2011.
Mary Permaul does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary Permaul was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mary Permaul started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Mary Permaul is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mary Permaul does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary Permaul was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Appealing, educated delivery from a self assured British female voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greenford, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
At work, I was selected last year to record the out of hours voiceover message, on a major job, which our clients would hear.
I have subsequently been chosen to be a voiceover running parallel to a new computer based training which teaches new joiners all about our company and the use of our intranet.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Technical voice production @ the CityLit, London
Sight reading for actors @ the CityLit, London
Voiceovers @ the Citylit, London
My Studio Equipment
I have a home recording set up including
Pro Mic, pop shield, acoustic screen, headphones and audacity software, so am able to record, edit, convert as appropriate from home.
I am a linguist and used to interpret for colleagues and clients into and out of foreign languages (French and German) at international companies where I worked, both in training and social circumstances.
I have twice been interviewed on a local radio station. On the second instance I was the only female voice which was actually selected to go on air.
I have also been interviewed on several occasions over the years - the footage was used towards the making of a video depicting the recent history of our local tennis club - the producer and editor being a professional editor for BBC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mary Permaul by email or phone, please click here.