Warm, personable, gal next door, authoritative
• Mary Huneke is registered with Voice123 since Jul 21, 2009.
• Mary Huneke started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Mary Huneke is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Mary Huneke was last active on Voice123 323 days ago
Authoritative yet warm for training films and narrations, wide range of tempo and style for commercials: calm and friendly, perky, excited, sweet or surly, young woman, middle aged woman. Very professional for presentations, documentaries, travel films,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mary Huneke
My Voice Experience
During my radio career I have done voice-overs for countless radio commercials in virtually every delivery style imaginable, straight, conversational, sexy, sultry, humorous or serious. I can make a listing of the weekly grocery specials sound interesting and exciting. I also hosted a call-in recipe program and produced a pre-recorded public relations program each week, which I wrote and narrated. I have recorded narration for training materials and user's videos. I have a voice that is very soothing, warm and friendly but I can sound authoritative at the same time. My favorite project was the narration, which I wrote, for a presentation used for presentations about Camp Courageous of Iowa.
My undergraduate degree is Broadcasting and Film. I hosted a music program on campus radio during college. I worked in the news department, in Programming and then bacame Marketing Director at a top midwest radio station.
My Studio Equipment
I have an MBA and a PhD in Marketing. I taught at the the University of Washington, Bothell. I am currently an adjunct instructor of Marketing at the University of Iowa and conducting research into sustainable consumption.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mary Huneke by email or phone, please click here.