cute,girl next door,sexy,strong woman, chiper,sad
• Mary Griffin is registered with Voice123 since Apr 18, 2009.
Mary Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mary Griffin started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Mary Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mary Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice can be very sweet and child like or innocent. My voice can also be motherly and caring. My voice can be sexy or girl next store and honest. I can be fun and exciting or duller than dirt and some where in between.:)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
glendale, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern,hick,cali,old engish,valley girl,NY...
My Voice Experience
In college I was a theater major. I took a lot of acting classes and sound design classes.
For most of the theaters I worked at I would do a live or recorded announcement before the shows. I also did voice over work for a play called fish stix at the phoenix theater and in farndale avenue housing estate towns womens guild dramatic society at the spotlight theater.
i have recorded answering machine messages for the spotlight theater bakersfield community theater and the phoenix theater.
i was the voice of sasudieo for "robotophile" an animated short you can fine on you tube and other animation test for MC Griffin.
And i was on Nick Belardes podcast episode 9 of the buck city podcast.
Introdution to voiceovers...with Eric Hunt
I was a theater major at Bakersfield College where I took basic acting for commercials, acting for the stage, acting for film and, sound design. I took a class that Nancy Cartwright did one day of training. I took classes with Theater Arts Performing company on acting and speaking Shakespeare.
i am taking a phlebotomy class at this time and learning medical terms.
My Studio Equipment
snowball mic and a mac with garage band
i have been told i could sale anything
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Griffin by email or phone, please click here.