warm, articulate, professional, friendly, silly
• MaryBeth Lynn is registered with Voice123 since Dec 16, 2008.
MaryBeth Lynn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
MaryBeth Lynn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• MaryBeth Lynn started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently MaryBeth Lynn is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
MaryBeth Lynn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. MaryBeth Lynn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Energetic and fun for commercials, sincere and straightforward for presentations, engaging and involved for book readings, natural and relaxed for conversational use, animated and bold for promotionals and warm and deep for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sayre, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, mature parental tones, silly & giddy, dependable friend, old woman, mom.
My Voice Experience
Local radio, stage & television, and international speaking venues.
BS in Communication, State University College of New York at Fredonia 1988. Worship leading seminars, Ringwood CLC, Fredonia AOG, Greater Valley AOG. Worship Leading class, Elim Bible Institute. Voice over input through SuchAVoice and online instruction material.
My Studio Equipment
Sterling ST51 Condenser Microphone with Pop Filter
Lexicon Lambda Mixer with Cubase software
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headset
Strong writing skills and extensive public speaking experience along with performance in acting and singing.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact MaryBeth Lynn by email or phone, please click here.