straight and character anncr, warm, believable
• Marv Allen is registered with Voice123 since Nov 02, 2007.
• Marv Allen started his/her voice over career in 1964.
• Currently Marv Allen is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 142
• Marv Allen has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
A voice for all seasons? Well...
Marv Allen's friendly, upbeat and highly flexible voiceover style lends itself to a multitude of marketing uses. Years of experience have evolved a smooth believable delivery that works easily in a variety of straight announcer roles. As a long-format narrator, Marv Allen can be warm and genuine, where its needed, but also has the savvy and reading skills to handle highly technical copy with ease and authority. And, folksy or sophisticated, where Marv Allen really comes into his own is with the singular character/personality type of delivery, versatile, completely unique and utterly believable!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fresno, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Marv Allen
My Voice Experience
Marv Allen started in radio as a teenager (yes, there was radio back then...), and gravitated toward commercial production early on. An accomplished producer/director and writer, he has operated his own project production studio for over 35 years, specializing in radio advertising, from concept through production. Marv Allen has long been regarded as one of the top voice talents in Central California.
Marv Allen's unique style has evolved from over 40 years of on-the-job training.
My Studio Equipment
Marv Allen operates a professional recording studio, Studio B Productions, specializing in audio for marketing, including the writing and producing of award-winning radio advertising. The studio is fully-digital, with automated mixing including a variety of microphones and hardware and software based processing. Top quality audio is deliverable in any resolution or format currently popular.
In addition to voice acting, Marv Allen is an audio engineer, and a writer, director and producer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marv Allen by email or phone, please click here.