Real Conversational Regular-Guy, Witty Characters
• Martyn G. Krouse is registered with Voice123 since Aug 31, 2010.
• Martyn G. Krouse started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Martyn G. Krouse is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Martyn G. Krouse was last active on Voice123 210 days ago
Real, naturally conversational speaking voice with depth and character, confident and crisp for business presentations and training materials, familiar and authentic for commercials, powerful and poignant for promos, witty range of characters and accents for TV, movies, commercials and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, cockney, Shakespearean, Scottish, Irish, Australian, South African, regional American, Southern US, Texas, deep South, Chicago, Mid-Western, Wisconsin, New York, Brooklyn, Boston, Northeastern, Maine, European, German, Dutch, Scandanavian, French, Francophone, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Eastern Europe, Baltic, Russian, Hispanic, Cuban, Mexican, Bill Clinton, Movie Announcer, Alec Baldwin, Jean Luc Picard, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery, Ian McKellen, Jimmy Stewart, Real, Conversational, Dad, Father
My Voice Experience
An active theater and film actor in Seattle, with a growing list of voiceover credits.
Trained in voice and acting at The Ohio State University, with continuing classes in Seattle, including individual coaching and active experience.
My Studio Equipment
In-home set-up includes Neumann TLM 103 microphone with soundproofing chamber, Presonus digital converter, and Sony Acid software.
As a writer myself and someone who hires voice talent, I understand the marketing needs behind the finished product. You need to get your message across clearly and powerfully, in a way that speaks to the audience you're after.
I offer complementary writing and/or editing services, and use this knowledge to help inform my voiceover work to ensure that what's intended is what comes across in the final recording.
I am also an on-camera and stage actor with credits that include contemporary and classical plays, short and feature-length films, commercials, TV, and industrial video.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Martyn G. Krouse by email or phone, please click here.