narrator, radio, tv, hostess, teacher, mother, fun
Warm and inviting for narrations.
Formal for informative readings.
Friendly and fun for commercials.
Smooth for presentations.
Perfect pitch for music commercial spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Guatemalan, Mexican, Colombian, Brazilian, Argentinian, Chilean, Costa Rican, Salvadorian, Honduran,Peruvian.
My Voice Experience
Vast voice over experience:
-Fiesta Supermarket (Texas)
-State of Indiana, Health Department
-Fresenius Health Plans
- Alka Seltzer music radio spot (song)
- Net Ten Wireless Radio Spot (song)
- Jim Adler Law web spots (narration)
- Children´s story-teller (web)
Among many others thru out the U.S and Latin America.
Vast on-camera experience as well.
- Universidad De Costa Rica (Music)
- TvModel (Costa Rica)- (TV and Radio production, hosting)
- Universidad San Carlos, Guatemala- Languages
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio, professional microphone and editing software with which I´ve been producing professional voiceovers. Professional studio within reach as well.
- I´ve worked on Television (live and pre-recorded)
- I´ve done live translations
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Marta Albarracin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marta Albarracin is a Standard subscriber.
• Marta Albarracin was last active on Voice123 106 days ago