Energetic, Sincere, Dialects & Characters
• Martin Green is registered with Voice123 since Jun 01, 2010.
Martin Green does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Martin Green was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Martin Green started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Martin Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Martin Green does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Martin Green was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth & authoritative for narration and audio books, high energy and happy (think promo's for Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network,)accents, dialects and characters for animation and commercials, character development, Guy next door, Young Dad
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am adept at Russian, German, Yiddish, Hispanic, Indian, French, British, Aussie, Native American, and Irish accents. If you need something obscure, I can reproduce your copy to most any accent if I can hear if first. I also do some Celebrity, Cartoon & Animal Impersonations and I'm a terrific whistler!
I have also developed voices based upon drawings for character driven advertising in commercials and for animatronic characters.
My Voice Experience
I have lent my talent to regional and national campaigns for such household names as Sears Home Central, The Walt Disney Company, Parker Brothers, Precious Moments Figurines, Rogers & Hollands Jewelers, Banner Personnel, McDonalds, Kraft Cheese and American Eagle Outfitters, Wet-N-Wild, Fruit Loops, AT&T, DeKuyper and others. I also do a number of credible accents and dialects for both authentic and comedic requirements. I have experience writing for radio and Television and can be booked for Commercials, Narration, Industrials, Radio Imaging, Promo's, Jingles & IVR.
My training includes working with a professional voice coach and dialectician who dialect coaches plays/commercial and film shoots and I cut my teeth working as an actor and improvisor in Chicago bringing to life characters from all walks of life. I also worked in radio as part of team doing celebrity impersonations and impressions for live remotes and FM broadcasts.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B, BlueTube dedicated Mic Pre-amp, PreSonus interface and windows Vista machine with an Intel Duo core 32 bit 2 MHz chipset, and 4 Gig of Ram running Studio One (with music & sound effects libraries)
I am a Professional voice talent with reasonable rates and a 24hr turn around time in most all cases. I can record tracks in any a number of formats and deliver them to you and your client electronically, from an FTP site or via snail mail on CD
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Martin Green by email or phone, please click here.