Warm, Down to Earth, Authority, Story Teller
Warm Bass Baritone voice perfect for narration. I can take it up higher for upbeat commercial reads or lower for authority figures/ anti-heroes/ villains.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US Southern, New York, Boston, Cockney, Scottish, Welsh, Russian, South African, comedy French
My Voice Experience
Just started, so thus far only voice over for friends projects: radio announcers in plays, voice over on wedding media presentations.
Studied under Jim Johnson- Associate Professor of Voice and Dialects at University of Houston School of Theatre- and Juliet Jordan- founder of 'The Voice Business', Sydney Australia
My Studio Equipment
Mic:Blue Snowball USB. Software: Audacity. Additional: Harlan Hogan Porta Booth.
28 years acting on stage and in commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Martin Estridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Martin Estridge is a Standard subscriber.
• Martin Estridge was last active on Voice123 143 days ago