warm natural friendly believable upbeat energetic
• Martha Mellinger is registered with Voice123 since Feb 05, 2011.
• Martha Mellinger started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Martha Mellinger is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 96
• Martha Mellinger has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Clear and confident approachable and non-threatening for training, instruction and medical texts
High energy for direct response
Relatable and natural sounding speech (not announcery)
Delivery style is believable, cheerful, corporate, enthusiastic, expressive, friendly, informative, neighborly, personable, trustworthy and warm.
Like a best friend, everyman and mom.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
various European: Italian, Spanish, French
My Voice Experience
I've narrated video for presentations and website use
vog (voice of god) for events
I have narrated commercials for television and for the web.
Voice Coaches Creative Voice Development Course and coaching
Ted Feldenkrais - voice over workshop(Philadelphia)
Mike Lemon - voice over workshop, Basics of Acting, additional acting courses
Chuck McKibben - voice coaching
Edge Studios - voice coaching and class training in technique, interpretation, self-direction for recording
Dan Lenard - home studio set-up and sound engineering
My Studio Equipment
One by Apogee preamp
I record and edit using Twisted Wave and Adobe Audition
I can return finished audio files in 24 hours (frequently less).
I am willing to travel. I take direction extremely well.
I worked in the corporate world (ie:large franchising company,data-processing industry and investment/management consulting services) for 20 years. Have been involved with corporate training and presentations including preparation, writing and delivery.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Martha Mellinger by email or phone, please click here.