Refined British Voices
• Mars Lewis is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2007.
Mars Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mars Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mars Lewis started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Mars Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mars Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mars Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
From the cordial elegance of a British butler, to the stiff and dry tone of a BBC announcer, to the awe inspiring voice of an international starship commander, my voice will make your copy come to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Virginia Beach, Virginia, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Southern "redneck", New York Italian, Australian, Austrian, German, French, British refined, British commoner,
My Voice Experience
My main line of work is a professional motion graphics artist and filmmaker for my company StepN2 Motion graphics. I use my own voices whenever possible in my work whether it be a narrator or character voice.
Professionally trained multimedia developer, actor, copy writer, audio mastering technician.
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM27 Studio Microphone, Sonus Tube Pre-amp, Multigate Pro, VIrtualizer Pro, Powerplay headphone mixer amplifier, Adobe Audition 3, Korg 01/WFD Keyboard, Alesis QSR 7, Ultrafex Pro, Professional Soundbooth.
Flash CS3, Adobe After Effects CS3, Premiere Pro CS3, Lightwave 9.5, Realflow 4.5, Adobe Encore CS3
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mars Lewis by email or phone, please click here.