Mid to deep tone, soothing, professional, news
• Marsha Sears is registered with Voice123 since Jun 10, 2010.
Marsha Sears does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marsha Sears was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Marsha Sears started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Marsha Sears is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Marsha Sears does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marsha Sears was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pleasant,rich, warm and Smooth.Professional, Real, Conversational, Sexy, Believable, Friendly, Mom, newscaster-type, positive, optimistic, promising, encouraging, enthusiastic
Great for message on hold and phone greetings, commercials, online voice work, narrations, Business recordings: podcasts, news delivery, corporate (industrial) presentations or videos, and web sites
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
novinger, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern dialect, clean, no accent.
My Voice Experience
I have experience in radio, producing promo's, news, commercials, memorials, PSA's. Winner of the 2009 Missouri Broadcast Association best complete newscast for small market radio and runner-up for Best News Series. I have been a professional live and studio session singer and traveled throughout the US performing.
One year of Television/Broadcasting, training in voice, acting and recording. Also had my own radio show in college. Have a BA degree from an accredited private university in Advertising and Public Relations with a minor in Fine Arts. Worked as a professional performer for several years.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio includes a Berhinger pre-amp/mixer and Shure mic using cool edit pro.
Writing, speech writing and performance, acting, knowledge and experience in advertising and copy writing, work in conservation and the environment, work as Executive Director of a statewide non-profit organization, work with disability issues as an advocate, agriculture, historical preservation and studies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marsha Sears by email or phone, please click here.