Deep, Story-telling, Earthy, Friendly
• Marshall Tessler is registered with Voice123 since 2008-04-21.
• Marshall Tessler started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Marshall Tessler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Marshall Tessler was last active on Voice123 251 days ago
Can be deep and sensual for sexual innuendo and serious topics. My voice can also be scary and frightening to induce fear and be whimsical. I can emulate certain animal / jungle noises plus all kinds of sound effects (whirring/buzzing) I can achieve high pitched voices and muppet-like voices as well for children story lines or just to capture attention.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Elderly Jewish Male, Hints of Yiddish. East Indian. Hillarious, Curious, Condecending, Obvious, Surprised, Worried, Shakey, Scary, Forceful and Educating.
My Voice Experience
No paid professional experience, however all my life co-workers and friends have asked me why I dont do this for a living. In many cases during training sessions, in order to capture the attention of adults under my supervision, I have changed up the standard operating procedures of training and utilized my voice to make it more amusing, fun and educational.
Graduated from a three year course at Fanshawe College In London Ontario for Advertising Arts. I have been everything from a junior graphic designer to an art director and all the steps inbetween.
My Studio Equipment
Full mac /pc studio
Good sense of humor and ability to work well with others and independently.
I am a creative visual person and I can attach a personality and a face with a suitable voice to any situation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marshall Tessler by email or phone, please click here.