Cartoon & Character Voices, Dialects, Ordinary Guy
• Mark Tuschel is registered with Voice123 since Jan 21, 2007.
Mark Tuschel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Tuschel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mark Tuschel started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Mark Tuschel is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mark Tuschel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Tuschel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Extremely versatile male voice talent. Free auditions. Fast turnaround. Easy to work with and easy to direct. Cartoon voices, Character voices, Dialects. I create original cartoon and character voices based on your script or story-board. Additionally I do a wide variety of very believable cartoon and celebrity impersonations. I also have the ability to do very convincing and realistic "slice of life" or "testimonial" voice work. Straight announcer with clean, clear, crisp diction for any voice-over type project. On-hold messages, books on tape, corporate training, radio and television commercials, animation projects. Try me, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with my voice work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Milwaukee, Chicago, Cudahy, West Allis, France, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Any cartoon character that you can imagine! Dialects include, Old English, Cockney, German, Hispanic, Oriental, Mad Scientist, Nerd, almost every human on earth!
My Voice Experience
Worked as "On-Air" announcer for numerous radio stations in Milwaukee, WI. Hosted talk radio programs. Proudly fired from every on-air position for being "too naughty".
I have done comedy writing and voice work for: Comedy-Warehouse (website), All Star Radio Network, American Comedy Network, ESPN Radio, Animal Radio Network, various Ad Agencies and many more who prefer to remain anonymous. I have also made many prank phone calls for fun and profit.
I have spent my life making a complete a** out of myself in public and in private. I have made a good living doing so. I have been in radio broadcast, public speaking and standup comedy for over 20 years. I graduated magna-cum-laude from drunk-driving school twice.
My Studio Equipment
All professional equipment. Mic's, sound card, voice processing. Equipment is always being updated. Audio is saved in .wav, .aif, .mp3 or any other format you may require.
I am highly flammable. I can f**t the Star Spangled Banner! (on demand) I have collected and shaved hamsters for over 15 years. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Tuschel by email or phone, please click here.