Warm, Rich, Resonant
• Mark Steele is registered with Voice123 since Dec 04, 2007.
Mark Steele does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Steele was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mark Steele started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Mark Steele is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mark Steele does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Steele was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Originally from Leeds, I am a well-spoken Voice Over Artist, ideal for advertisements, presentations and narration. My voice is best described as warm, rich and resonant, but it speaks for itself!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Nottingham, Leicester, Grantham, Newark, Lincoln, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Yorkshire (Leeds), Edinburgh, Welsh, Liverpool, Birmignham, London
My Voice Experience
I perform regularly as a DJ within Second Life, where I go by the name of Skid Erlanger and speak to an audience from all over the world. I have also recorded several jingles for an Internet based radio station.
I have my own digital recording studio with a Rode NT1-A microphone and can turn round projects quickly via a high-speed Internet connection.
I am a trained actor and tenor. My biggest claim to fame is playing a scouse Narrator in the amateur premier of Willy Russell's 'Blood Brothers'.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A, PreSonus Inspire 1394 Pre-amp, Cubase
Trained Tenor & Actor, musician, specialising in Bass Guitar, Internet DJ
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mark Steele by email or phone, please click here.