baritone, slight rasp, calm, strong, articulate
• Mark Mitten is registered with Voice123 since Apr 20, 2009.
• Mark Mitten started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Mark Mitten is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Mark Mitten was last active on Voice123 232 days ago
deeper and slightly gravelly for narrations, soft spoken mature male, gentle and kind for commercials, Irish and British caricature accents for video games, western/cowboy accent for commercials, Virginian for American West documentaries, professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, British caricature voices, western/cowboy, Virginian, "eerie" narrative voice for paranormal narratives
My Voice Experience
Was the host for a promotional video for Harmel's Ranch (Gunnison, CO) in 2010. It included voiceover narration as well as being on-screen personality. This was a character piece, and I took on the role of an 1800s cowboy in both appearance and dialect.
Provided extended voiceover: reading a 48-page short story for a podcast by Jennifer Smock (Jennifer Caress and her short-story series Perverted Realities). Project/recording: March/April 09. The story is currently posted on her website, entitled Madmans Castle.
In late 08, I provided two character voices for a short animated video titled The Making of a Master Pirate: On Set with the Jinsai. My voiceover roles were pirate voices, one had an Irish accent and one was British. A second episode is planned for late Spring 09.
Master of Arts in Religion, Liberty Theological Seminary, 2007. Further grad studies at Denver Seminary 2009-2010.
Bachelor of Arts, Bible/Theology, Moody Bible Institute, 1998.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools SE
Mark is also an independent film actor in the Denver area. He is also a singer-songwriter of acoustic folk music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Mitten by email or phone, please click here.