Youthful, Bright, Energetic, Friendly, Engaging
• Mark Jacob Chaitin is registered with Voice123 since Aug 31, 2010.
Mark Jacob Chaitin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Jacob Chaitin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mark Jacob Chaitin started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Mark Jacob Chaitin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mark Jacob Chaitin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Jacob Chaitin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bright, youthful,and positive for commercials.
smooth and articulate and engaging for narrations.
Professional and intelligent for presentations and helpful instructions.
Engaging storyteller for audio books.
Acting training for strong interesting character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Chicago, IL, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
IP, International Phonetic Alphabet, RP, Standard British, Irish, Italian, British, Received Pronunciation, French
My Voice Experience
Voice Over for:
Assisted Audio listening devices on the Ipod for disabled patrons at the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis.
Voice over for narration for live performance of screenplay at Neo-futurists, Chicago, Il.
Staged Readings for City Theatre, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and Webster Conservatory.
Phone Recordings for:
The Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council and ProArts Tickets patron services.
Radio Interviews for:
KDHX- "Break a Leg, Theatre in St. Louis and Beyond", 2 appearances,- St. Louis, MO
Winona Radio,Promoting Great River Shakespeare Festival-Winona, MN
Acting Apprentice, Great River Shakespeare Festival- classes and performance with strong text background, Shakespeare scansion, First Folio, attention to specificity and intention of language.
Training with Terry Weber, Text Coach, Actor, Faculty at University of Tennessee Knoxville and the Clarence Brown Theatre.
Training with Jim Johnson, Vocal and Dialect Coach, Actor, at the University of Houston.
Extensive Theatrical Acting resume, specializing in Shakespeare.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Computer recording capabilities
Add special effects
I love Shakespeare and classical theater!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Mark Jacob Chaitin by email or phone, please click here.