Guy, Dude, Fun, Positive, Laid Back, Young
The quintessential young adult male voice.
- Fun and energetic for product commercials.
- Conversational, friendly and natural for service commercials and narrations.
- Emotive and expressive for more dramatic or comedic projects due to vast acting experience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Aussie, Bogan, Surfer,
New Zealand, Maori, Islander,
American, North American, Californian, New Yorker, Southern, Country, Dude,
British, English, Proper, Posh, Cockney, Northern,
Irish, Scottish, German, French
My Voice Experience
- The voice of Apple iPhone Australia from 2008 - 2012. Covering radio, TV, cinema and online campaigns for all iPhone commercials for 5 years.
- International radio commercial for Air New Zealand.
- International TV, radio and online commercials for Arnott's Shapes.
- Australian National TV, radio, cinema and in supermarket ad campaigns for Bananas.
- All voice prompts, greetings and instructions for Redback video and phone conferencing.
- National radio commercials for The University of Western Sydney.
- Many more!
As a working Musician and Actor, I have achieved a considerably high level of control over my speaking and singing voice. I have completed my High School Diploma.
As an actor I was a lead role in the ongoing Australian television program "Home and Away" for 4 years, appearing in over 500 episodes. I played a lead role in the feature film "A Heartbeat Away" and the television series "Underbelly: The Golden Mile". My vast experience as an actor has given me priceless training on how to effectively deliver lines, words and dialogue.
As a musician I have successfully completed the Brett Manning "Singing Success" course and "Mastering Mix" course, as well as Paul McKay's "One Voice" course. I've toured Australia and New Zealand with various rock bands multiple times as well as consistently performing and recording in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: sE Electronics sE2200a II C condenser, Shure SM 87A Condenser, Samson C01U Condenser.
Equipment: KRK Rokit 5's, Apogee Duet, MacPro running Logic Pro X.
As a working Musician and Actor and Voice Over Artist, I have achieved a considerably high level of control over my speaking and singing voice. If you're project requires a young adult male voice I am confident that I can provide you with exactly what you need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Furze by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Furze is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Furze was last active on Voice123 342 days ago