Warm, Friendly, Likeable, Honest, Guy Next Door
* Friendly, energetic, likeable, and guy next door for commercials.
* Engaging, mellifluous, and dynamic for narration.
* Upbeat, informative, and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Proper British (Pip pip and all that)
* Cockney British ('Allo Guvna')
* Chicago nasal (Da Bearsss)
* French (Haw haw haw)
* Southern Red neck (You might be a redneck...)
* Southern refined (Frankly, my dear..)
* Brooklyn tough guy (Yo, hey ho)
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional Voice Over artist for over 10 years and an actor for over 20. Some credits include:
* Voice of Sesame Street's "My First Laptop" - sold in stores nationwide, with Publications International, Chicago, IL. My two sons, ages 6 and 3 love hearing their Dad on an interactive book.
* Voice of Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois online tutorial for people turning 65.
* Commercials for Miller Genuine Draft, Indiana Tech University, Owens Corning, Palos Community Hospital, Refined Knowledge,Wisconsin Credit Union, Window Guys.
* Multiple characters for on-line training courses with Cognitive Arts, Evanston, IL. Clients include: USAA, Shell, Bank of America.
* Narration for numerous training videos including: Allstate, Ameritech, Dept. of Defense, Dollar General Store, Firestone, John Deere, National Restaurant Association, Safety Klean, St. John's Healthcare.
* BA degree in Theatre Performing Arts - 1987
* MFA degree in Acting - 1989
* Studied with Kate McClanahan of Big House Casting.
* Professional actor and singer for over 20 years.
* Performed on stage in over 100 plays and musicals including Chicago's longest running musical "Forever Plaid" in which I performed over 800 shows.
* Currently, I am performing at Tommy Guns Garage, a roaring 20's dinner theatre/speakeasy in Chicago, IL. I play "Vito Calamari", the wise-cracking emcee of the show.
My Studio Equipment
Home computer, Sound Forge editing software, Yeti desktop microphone.
I'm easy to work with. I have been doing this for many years and am thoroughly confident that I will be an asset to your production. In an industry where you sometimes have to deal with temperamental actors or voice talent, I am extremely easy-going yet professional, humble yet confident, knowledgeable yet willing to learn. In short, I am reliable, dependable and trustworthy. I look forward to working with you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Forrest by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Forrest is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Forrest does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Forrest was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Forrest does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Forrest was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.