Warm, smooth, neutral, rich, informative & British
Mark has a variety of vocal genres to suit the required job.
Big, bold, confident,warm strong for conference continuity and live events.
Enquiring,Smooth, engaging, informative. for the corporate marketplace
Smooth, flirty, suggestive, with an element of caddish charm!
Bright, clear, ordered and authoritative..as per automated queuing systems..."cashier number one please!"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral British, West country, Birmingham Black country, cockney, Irish
My Voice Experience
Over the years, Mark has worked on a variety of voice projects.
Recently Booked Projects
Honda Dealers corporate day. Event announcer and Awards night. Silverstone 2010/11
Voice of God Virus Bulletin Conference Geneva 2009
Voice of God Virus Bulletin Conference Barcelona 2010
Voice of God MJ Awards London 2009
Voice of God MJ Awards London 2010
Voice of God Sophos Awards Boston 2009
Voice of God Sophos Awards Vancouver 2010
Voice of God NT Challenge
Voice of God Mary Kay cosmetics 2011
Voice of God Kimberly Clark Conference and awards
Trumps 3D (internet)
HSBC Corporate communications
Leiths college of food and wine (commercial)
G-tech sweepers (pilot)
On hold messaging
Mark started his voice-over career in 2004.
He trained as a Lighting Cameraman and has worked on many corporate and TV productions during the past 30 years. A Last-minute "voice of god" announcement was needed when the booked talent was taken ill on a live event. Mark Stepped into the breech and recorded a string of 5 or so announcements. So pleased with this impromptu performance that the production company in question has booked Mark ever since as both cameraman and Voice-over.
Over the past 7 years or so Mark has dovetailed his Freelance cameraman work with Producing voice-overs for Commercial and corporate television. His style is an informative trustworthy, measured delivery. Great for instructional genres where a clear, straightforward delivery is needed.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio. Audio Technica 40 50 CM-5 Mic. Behringher Eurorack UB 802 mixer Behringer Composer Audio Interactive Dynamics processor. Protools/Sony vegas audio editing software.
31 years operating as a Lighting cameraman and Camera ops. Extensive knowledge in Corporate and TV film Production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Ewart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Ewart is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Ewart was last active on Voice123 56 days ago