Wide Range From Character VO To Authenic Natural Presentation In Pro Studio
A wide range from a folksy 'common man' to over-the-top dramatic/suspenseful deliveries. Especially strong in character creation, improv and regional dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Santa Monica, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can create original characters with basic direction from client.
My Voice Experience
Seven (7) years commercial voice work for radio, television and narration projects.
Grew up in the Midwest (Indiana). Attended college in Indiana i.e. Vincinnes University & I.U.P.U.I. I've lived and worked everywhere in the U.S. from Indianapolis, Phoenix, Boston, Dallas, Albuquerque, Philadelphia, Nashville & San Diego. I've driven across Spain and France plus lived and worked a year in New South Wales, Australia.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Studio. Shure SM5C dynamic range mic., Warm Audio WA12 71db gain preamp, DBX 266xs Compressor/Limiter, DBX 215s equalizer, M-Audio M-Track III plus digital interface, Macbook Pro with Pro Tools & Adobe Audition, contracted third-party ISDN service, phone interface, Face Time & Skype connect.
Speak some French, il est pas tres bon. Pop culture, sci-fi and 'what's next?' addict. Have an unusual appreciation for a wide range of music from Coltrane to Common, Arcade Fire to Ariana Grande. Play jazz alto sax marginally better than my French.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Combs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Combs is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Combs was last active on Voice123 200 days ago