medical expert, clinical/scientific descriptions
• Mark Chyna is registered with Voice123 since Feb 09, 2012.
• Mark Chyna started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Mark Chyna is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Mark Chyna was last active on Voice123 342 days ago
I have a clear, authoritative and intelligent/educated sound to my voice with no discernible accent. It has been described as having an even and relaxing tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Libertyville, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do not perform any accents, dialects, impersonations or characterizations.
My Voice Experience
From March 2007 until October 2010, I worked for ReachMD, headquartered in Fort Washington, PA, a leading producer and distributor of advanced healthcare information and education for medical professionals, including free continuing medical education. ReachMD's live stream and on-demand audio programming is/was delivered via XM Satellite Radio Channel 167, ReachMD.com, and the MedicalRadio app for iPhone and BlackBerry. In 2010, ReachMD was named the Best Healthcare Professional Media Brand by Medical Marketing & Media.
I recorded extensively for ReachMD, with several hours of work being performed on a weekly basis for three and one half years.
I was a program host, newscaster, and interviewer. I was selected to record the official AMA news show for several years running.
Listen to my archived XM radio broadcasts at: http://www.reachmd.com/xmradioguest.aspx?pid=511
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Resident, Internal Medicine
University of Chicago - The Pritzker School of Medicine
B.A, Neurobiology and Physiology
My Studio Equipment
I am skilled at reading copy fluently and clearly and can save significant time in post-production editing; I was able to adapt quickly to direction depending on the program material. I am a board certified and licensed physician who is able to comprehend, explain and pronounce complicated medical concepts, terms and ideas.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Chyna by email or phone, please click here.