Hard Sell, Autos/Sports, Comedy, Characters
I am a 38 year Broadcast veteran, VO artist and product spokesman with a versatile voice. I provide a wide range. That is my strength.I can sound young and hip or mature or anything in between.
Soft sell, hard sell, talk fast, funny, character, some dialects, conversational, way out crazy. Just give me direction and I'm your guy.
I have been a Production Director for a major radio company and have written and produced hundreds of commercials.
...hosted two television shows and done live television remotes. I worked ROCK, OLDIES, CHR, ADULT CONTEMPORARY, COUNTRY and CLASSIC COUNTRY formats, so I am VERY, VERY VERSATILE.
I sing lead in a Classic Rock/Oldies band which calls for various ranges and I can sing low or high and in between too. There's that versatility thing again.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Crusty old guy,Texas and Southern,Irish,German,British,
Exagerrated broadcaster,CLINT EASTWOOD,JERRY LEWIS,WALTER BRENNAN,GOOFY,MICKEY MOUSE,STUFFY BRITISH FELLOW,JIMMY STEWART,BARNEY RUBBLE, EFFEMINATE,CARTOON
My Voice Experience
38 years in broadcasting, product spokesman, television host, hundreds of TV and Radio commercials, local, regional, national, concerts, comedic, master of ceremonies, toastmaster.
I was a morning, midday & afternoon personality and did lots of humor, personal appearances, tv shows, emceeing and everything you can do with your voice or image.
Production Director for several major Radio companies.
SEAWORLD of Texas
H.E.B. (biggest grocery chain in Texas)
FURNITURE FACTORY WEARHOUSE- Spokesman and Voice talent
RED LOBSTER- Spokesman and Endorsement
ANCIRA DEALERSHIPS- Spokesman and Voice talent
Dr. Baribeau- Endorsement
Radio, Television, Film at SAN ANTONIO COLLEGE. I went to work for the #1 radio station while in college.
Lead singer of the Classic Rock/Oldies band The Psychedelic Jukebox.
Best actor and Best video nods for acting, singing and writing in San Antonio's GRIDIRON shows (spoofs on politics, current events, cultural things).
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro/Adobe
Wrote many commercials, created campaigns, produced for many large clients as a Production Director.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Carrillo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Carrillo is a Premium subscriber.
• Mark Carrillo has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours