upbeat,character,boy next door,all american,quirky
All american fun boy next door. College kid who is upbeat and positive and always ready for action and coffee in his hand. Quirky comedy character with a hip sense of style for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Alderson
My Voice Experience
Professionally trained and coached at various schools and workshops.
Studied sound recording in college
equipped with a professional studio and space
Voiced Blaine Brown in "Adventures of Blaine Brown" - Pilot for Discovery Channel
Narrated "Glimpse" A how-to show for Discovery Channel
Booked various promo ads for local radio stations
Active podcaster on various comedy podcasts in Los Angeles
Studio Engineering at Scottsdale Community College
Studio Recording at Scottsdale Community College
Commercial Copy for Voice Over at Actors Studio in Los Angeles
Jeff Jones voice over intensive at Actors Studio in Los Angeles
Commercial voice over with Jill Alexander
Host of iO Studio. An online interview with comedy legends
Host of "Ask A Guy" an online segment for "The Talk"
My Studio Equipment
Rode condenser microphone
MXLR phantom microphone
Various windfuzz and pop screens
Macbook Pro for recording
Behringer port system
Various recording software, pro tools, garage band, final cut, avid.
Experienced and trained comedian and improv performer
Trained at iO West and Second City.
Regular performer on various improv teams with one of them being an award winning improv team (First World Problems improv)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Alderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Alderson is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Alderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Alderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Alderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Alderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.